I Started this Blog to Put some of my thoughts out there and to share some of the crazy things I come across in my day to day life. I sat here wondering where to start, should I start with something Light? This question was answered for me when I came across an article That horrified me. I truly struggle with the way some cultures/religions work. I am not religious though in my youth I must admit I did go to church. I found a lot of inconsistencies within the church so I went in search for some truth in what I had been taught. Let me tell you I didn’t find that much.
Between Governments and religions there is a lot wrong with this world. Now it may just be me but I think all need to step back and look at things from a different perspective.
On a daily basis we all have a lot to live with. Rising taxes threatening peoples way of life. Natural disasters, Terrorism, Legal Kidnapping, Local crime Just to name a few But I am sure you know what I mean. Today I came across something I had not heard of before and that is Muslims eating Buddhists. This Just made me sick to my stomach and angry that this can go on. How can any Government support this?
This act was permitted under Sharia Law. In all the place I have been Taking life was is the law, not under Sharia law though. Lets have a look at some of those laws…
According to the Sharia law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (above).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Muhammad is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah, the moon god of Islam is punishable by death.
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls’ clitoris should be cut (per Muhammad‘s words in Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, but a man can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife but a woman needs her husband’s consent to divorce.
• A man can beat his wife for insubordination.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman’s testimony in court, allowed only in property cases, carries half the weight of a man’s.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits.
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to be eaten must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah – i.e., be Halal.
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
• The list goes on.
This is what we are expected to accept. They would like their laws in our homelands. I for one would not like to see this happen and I’m sure many more would agree with me. It is said 1.5 billion Muslims cant be wrong well I disagree with that. Below you will find more links about this type of violence.
- VIDEO: Egyptian Devout Muslim Justifies His Assassination of Secularist Intellectual (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- ALERT: DHS Joins Muslim Brotherhood- Sharia Law in the USA (manifoldmercies.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Persecution of Christians: 2013 (frontpagemag.com)
- Islam: Violent from Inception (masterofozymandias.wordpress.com)
- Egypt: Assassin of secularist Farag Foda justifies his act: “The punishment for apostasy is death” (jihadwatch.org)
- Syria: Islamist Rebels ‘Cleansing’ Christians From Syrian Town (midnightwatcher.wordpress.com)
- CAIR Director: Muslims Are Above The Law (freedomoutpost.com)
- Frustrated with Muslim Apologists? Me Too! (oneway2day.wordpress.com)
- Muslim Persecution of Christians: April, 2013 (findalismonkeyinthemiddle.blogspot.com)